Body Scrubs in South Walton
We offer a variety of different body scrubs to exfoliate and nourish the skin. Depending on the specific scrub, treatment can gently remove dead skin cells, absorb oil, soothe irritated patches and improve blood flow for more radiant skin.
- Exfoliates dead and dry skin
- Improves blood flow, creating radiant skin
- Assists in the reduction of puffiness and swelling
- Contains anti-aging properties
- Naturally antibacterial & anti-fungal
- Effective in increasing hydration and reducing water loss in seriously dry skin
- Soothes and replenishes skin
- Helps irritated areas
Oats Oats Baby:
- Suitable for all skin types
- Effective in healing dry and itchy skin
- Naturally moisturizes by removing dead skin cells
- A natural cleanser
- Leaves behind soft and silky skin and reduces pore size
- Gentle exfoliation
- Antioxidant and hydration
- Helps balance out the surface of the skin
- Prevents damage from free radicals
- Acts as a natural exfoliant
- Does not clog pores
- Helps eliminate blemishes
- Restores balance to the skin’s oils
- Removes dead skin cells that accumulate and cleanses pores
- Sugar acts as an exfoliant of dead skin before self-tanning, preventing excessive tanning being absorbed in areas like the knees, ankles, and elbows
Body Scrub Costs
The cost of a professional body scrub treatment depends on factors such as the type and quality of the exfoliant, the length of the scrub as well as when and where the treatment is performed. (Hotels and resorts tend to charge more for a body scrub than a day spa or medical spa.)
Adding on a massage, facial or other type of service for further rejuvenating effects will increase the total treatment cost.
For more specific pricing information and information about any current specials we are offering, please contact us today.
How Long Body Scrubs Last
Treatment can last anywhere from 45 to 60 minutes or more.
Frequently Asked Questions About Body Scrubs
Are there any precautions I should take before?
You do not need to do anything other than take a shower before a body scrub.
If you have a fever, sunburn rash or open sores, you probably want to reschedule your treatment, as these conditions can make a scrub uncomfortable.
It is also a good idea to avoid shaving right before your scrub, as the treatment can irritate freshly shaved skin.
How is a body scrub done at a spa?
With the help of your scrub technician, you will select the type of scrub best suited to your goals. You may opt to have your exfoliant scented with essential oils for a relaxing and calming effect. Once you are ready to begin your scrub, you will lay down on a warm table. Towels will cover the areas of your body not being scrubbed.
Your scrub technician will apply a layer of scrub over a section of your body and gently massage it into your skin. This loosens dead skin cells and starts to increase blood flow. Your technician works in sections.
When your entire body has been scrubbed, you will rinse off to remove any remaining exfoliants. Then, your technician will moisturize your body with lotion or an oil.
You will leave the spa feeling relaxed, calm and pampered.
Do I have to be naked?
Most people remove all of their clothing except for their underwear while having a scrub.
You will be in a private treatment room and can use a towel to cover the areas of your body not being scrubbed. You can also wear a bathing suit or a bikini if you prefer.
Are there other treatments that go well with a body scrub?
Combining a body scrub with a massage or facial is a very relaxing experience. A manicure and/or pedicure can also help accentuate the results of a scrub.
Some people opt to have a body scrub prior to getting a spray tan; the exfoliation helps make the results of the spray tan last longer.
Are there any side effects to body scrubs?
There are no serious side effects of a body scrub performed by an experienced technician. Over-scrubbing the skin can lead to a burning or stinging sensation as well as skin sensitivity, redness, dryness or flakiness.
Schedule an Appointment
For more information about the scrubs we offer, please call or email Coastal Plastic Surgery Institute today.